Rotary Football Lottery
The Charity Football Lottery is a fantastic opportunity to support the Community Association and the Community Centre. Many other local charities are also supported by the Cookham Bridge Rotary Club.
How it works
How it works
- Each month the winning ticket will receive £250
- Each monthly ticket costs £2.50 and has a unique combination of two teams from the English football leagues – Premier, Championship, First and Second Divisions
- You can buy as many tickets in each month as you wish
- The teams are pre-allocated to ticket numbers in randomised pairs
- For each month the winning ticket will be the one that has the two teams totaling the more goals between the first and last days of that month (inclusive) than any other pair of teams assigned to purchased tickets
- If there are two or more winning tickets the winner will be decided by the two teams with the most away league goals scored during the period of the lottery
- If there are still two or more winning tickets the winner will be decided by the two teams with the least league goals scored against them during the period of the lottery
- If there are still two or more winning tickets the prize will be shared equally amongst them
- A ticket is only valid if it is purchased before the start of the month to which it applies (even if no matches have taken place). Any ticket purchased in the month to which it applies will not be entered into the lottery. We reserve the right to stop ticket sales for a month near the end of the previous month without notice.