We welcome back all our centre users who have already returned and those who plan to over the coming weeks.
The office is only open part time and currently is only open a few hours each week. If you need to contact the office please email or phone (01628 522604) and leave a voice messsage. All hall booking confirmations are subject to government restrictions and guidelines at the date of hire. We thank you for your patience during these difficult times.
If you need to contact someone urgently please phone 01628 436127 between 09:00 and 17:00
Since 19th July 2021 we have the following measures in place:
- Contact details to be collected for everyone visiting the centre, preferably via the NHS Test and Trace App
- Sanitisers in the foyers and in the rooms. There are notices at the entrances stating that sanitising your hands, or better still washing them for at least 20 seconds, is a requirement of entry to the building.
- Notices in each of the rooms and toilets supporting Catch It, Kill It, Bin It
- We have a number of portable see-through vertical banners, 2m high, 1m wide available for hirers to use
- Rooms are cleaned at the start of each day
- Cleaning equipment (sanitising wipes, anti-bacterial spray, paper towels, optional plastic seat covers, rubber gloves) are in each of the rooms to enable sanitising as needed.
- The kitchens have re-opened
- Signs have been installed at the entrances
- warning people not to enter in they have COVID-19 symptom(s) and that we reserve the right to take anyone's temperature and/or to refuse entry or require a person to leave
- requesting people to wear face coverings unless legally exempt to protect themselves and, just as important, to protect those around them
- requiring people to provide contact details for Test and Trace